All items included in the Balbo Balance Board are meant to last a lifetime if properly cared for.
This guarantee covers all the defects on crafting or materials, provided it is used as per the care and use instructions. This Guarantee does not apply to: Damage caused by normal wear and tear, negligence, not following the guideline of taking Roller of its Mat, improper use (getting wet, dropping hard, leaving outdoors), and/or use for commercial purposes. Damage caused by heavy impact or dropping the product. Use for something other than its intended purpose. Disassembled products. Scratches caused by sharp objects.
Balbo will not be liable for damages due to failure of not using the provided Mat and mishandling, putting too much pressure (i.e. throwing, the products. Crack or indentations on the Roller is not covered by this Service Warranty. Balbo Balance Board is meant to last a lifetime if properly cared for. Reminder: shipping fee/s must be covered by client. Roller Service Warranty is valid from 2 years of purchase under the conditions that it has been fully cared for in accordance to “HOW TO STORE/CARE FOR BALBO”. Our Team of experts will check for water exposure & other natural deteriation if the Roller is eligible for repair. Our warranty does not cover products damaged by normal wear and tear, cosmetic issues, alteration made by owner, misuse, accidents, fire, the implosion of the sun, or damages caused by uses other than intended. Our boards are not built to be bumper cars. If your board impacts or smashes into curbs, walls, wildlife encounters, or cars, they will likely break, and are not covered under our warranty. An assessment will be done once the Roller has been picked up and arrived at the Warehouse.
Discoloration & a few textured surfaces are completely normal on wood products. Please be reminded that all Balbo products are handcrafted. Slight differences are expected. There will also be slight differences and possible gaps in the Gripping. The small excess “sheddings” on the new balance board’s gripping are also normal after a few times of use and will not affect the balance nor slipping in any way. All of these, however, does not affect the product’s performance nor it’s ability to enhance users’ Core and Balance Strength.
All Roller services on repairs + cleaning are final. No exchanges. No returns.
Goods remain property of the Seller until full payment has been settled.
Our Warehouse is closed during weekends. We highly appreciate the understanding and your patience.
Following the guidelines of CQ, stocks arriving in M. Manila was also reduced due to checkpoints and necessary permits to travel non-food essentials. Given these situations, deliveries are very limited and must be done only by batch. Delays in deliveries may also occur. All orders are to be shipped by batch and on specific dates only. The ETA may change without prior notice from time to time. Orders are shipped 1-3 weeks after confirmation. Strictly no rush orders’ requests for shipping.
Custom Made may take up to 14 days of Shaping. Please do understand that we are committed with our standards to bring you the #FilipinoHandcrafted quality that we have always promised.
A high resolution copy must be submitted for Customized Balance Boards. If you wish for us to lay it out, an additional feel of Php 1500 is required for the artist.
Balbo Trading reserves the right to retain 18% of the payment when the customer has decided to refund any of the products.
Received the above articles in good order and condition.
When using Paypal, cancellation may charge for an additional 28%. We do not allow double ordering, once a payment has been settled the first one is considered sold and can not be cancelled.
Once the product has been delivered, it can only be returned upon the following Conditions.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you MAY BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND IF THE ITEMS ARE DEFECTIVE. To obtain a refund please contact our customer services team on email@example.com Your order must be sent back to us within 3 days of delivery. We do not cover the cost of sending your order back to us.
In order for us to process your refund with no delays we ask you to adhere to the following instructions:
• Customized & Monogrammed Products: If you have Custom Made a Balbo or added a monogram to a stock product it is NOT ELIGIBLE for cancellation, return, or exchange.
• Non-Customized & Unused Products: Within the first 3 days after purchase, if you are not satisfied or change your mind, we will be happy to provide a refund (excluding shipping).
• Purchases from 3rd Party Vendors: If your Balbo product was purchased through a 3rd party retailer, our 3-day warranty does not apply. All returns and exchanges must be made through the retailer you originally purchased your product from.
• We only accept returns sent to us within 5 days after an order has been delivered to you.
• All return packages must be shipped with a proof of purchase. We are not able to process refunds if proof of purchase is not provided. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way.
• The items must be sent back to us in original condition with packaging and tags still attached.
• We do not charge restocking or refund handling fees. All delivery or shipping fee/s will be shoulder by the buyer.
• We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order.
• We aim to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. All goods will be inspected on return.
All items include in the Balbo Set are meant to last a lifetime if properly cared for. Repairs will approximate to specific fee/s.
Will you refund the cost of shipping if I return my order?
We will refund the complete cost of the items in your order. We will not refund the shipping costs & Paypal fees. Payment through Paypal is NOT eligible for REFUND/CANCELLATION. For eligibility and more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I exchange an item?
Balbo does not exchange products. If you wish to exchange a product, you will need to return your purchase for refund and place a new order.
I received a wrong item. Can I obtain a free refund?
If you received a wrong item, notify us immediately. We will collect your order free of charge. We will also cover the cost of shipping of the replacement item.
How long does it take to process a refund?
Please allow up to 14 days for your return to be processed and additional 15-48 days to returned. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment. Please do note that any Paypal processing fees (2.9% + $0.30) can no longer be refunded starting 11 October 2019.
What do I do if my question isn’t covered here?
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, you can contact our customer services team on email@example.com.
If you have already placed your order please include the details of your order and details of your enquiry. Our online shop customer service team is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 9pm.
CUSTOMER CARE PLEDGE
Balbo orders are being fulfilled safely, at a facility with the highest levels of sanitary measures in place. Due to these heightened measures, please allow a few more days for your order to be processed. Our 100% Filipino handcrafted balance boards are made & sourced in the Philippines.
We believe in putting a personal touch into everything that we do and want your shopping experience to be a satisfying one. We are fully committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure that you are happy with every aspect of your order.
That’s why we source the best partners to make sure we get the best materials.
We believe in our products and confident that you will love them as much as we do. However, if, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the unused item/s to us within 7 days of your initial purchase, and we will be happy to refund the purchase amount to your card or issue you a store credit for the purchase amount. Please note the following minor exceptions to our normally generous returns policy:
• Custom Made Balance Board is not eligible for return
• Unless a product is DEFECTIVE, we DO NOT offer refunds or exchanges
• If you believe a product is defective, a 3-day return window is given as long as it hasn’t been used and returned to it’s original condition
• We are unable to process credit card refunds that occur more than 28 days from the date of purchase.
To help us expedite your return request, please follow the simple steps listed below.
1) Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you plan to return the product.
2) Be sure to include your Order Number and to tell us if you prefer to have your return processed for store credit or as a credit back to the card on which you made the purchase. Please note: we are sorry, but we are not able to exchange one product for another.
3) We will reply to your email to confirm that we have received your request and to answer any questions that you may have.
4) Ship the items back to us, including your Order Number & Name with the items you wish to return. We cannot process a credit until the product is shipped back to us. Pack the items carefully to avoid damage in transit. After checking to be sure that your container is tightly sealed, we recommend enclosing it in a bubble wrap bag to prevent spillage during transit.
5) For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via an insured method which can be tracked in the case of loss.
We regret that return shipping fees are not refundable. In the case of damaged items, please contact us immediately for assistance. Please see the Damaged Items information below.
Your return or exchange request will be processed promptly.
Please note: Only products purchased through our online store, balbo.com.ph, may be returned for refund or exchange. If you wish to return an item purchased through a 3rd party or other retailer, you should attempt to return it at the point of purchase. Most of our retailers have generous return policies and should be able to offer you either a full refund or an exchange.
When your order arrives, please inspect the packaging for any damages that may have occurred (almost never happens) during shipment. It is normal for the shipping package to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please notify us immediately at email@example.com Please provide the order number, photos along with your email address and phone number for fastest service. To assure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box/packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
We have returned our nationwide delivery. However, delivery will be limited since our staff will only be allowed to work at 40% capacity. Following guidelines of Quarantine (may it be ECQ/MECQ/GCQ/MGCQ as long us our nation is still in quarantine) & entering of non-food essentials in M. Manila, all orders will be strictly shipped by batch. Meaning, all confirmed orders will be delivered in accordance to their order number. Should you have any questions, you may refer to the official Balbo Instagram . Again, operations will be limited but will surely arrive. Feel free to message our Team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for bearing with us as we are still navigating to this “new normal”.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we’re partner with a very reliable courier service, once an order has been shipped, Balbo is free of all liability such as losing, miscarrying, or mishandling, damaging and any unforseen circumstances that may or may not cause any delay of delivery.
CHILD USE SAFETY
Please refer to this page for Child Use Safety
Balbo Balance Board is a very mobile equipment, as always with these kinds of devices, parental and/or adult supervision is require. When first time using the Balbo , always use with extreme CAUTION.
- Aways make sure you are using a stable wall when first time using the Balbo. Do not go beyond your skills.
- Balbo must be always be used on a flat and level surface. Using it in a sloped and/or rough surface could result in the tipping of your Balbo, which could ultimately cause injuries.
- Never wear socks or completely smooth shoes. It is highly recommended to use in with bare feet or in training/workout shoes.
- When using the Balbo, practice to always bring your thumbs in to have a low Center of Gravity. This makes Balancing much easier.
- The Balbo Deck and Roller are made to last a lifetime if properly cared for.
- Please do NOT try to jump or stomp in your respective Balbos. This may and can cause unexpected movements that may lead to injuries. Specially for beginners – stick with mastering your Center!
- The Balbo is a Balance Board designed to be used while standing on it. Using it simultaneously with other toy/s has not yet been tested and is not guaranteed to be safe. Please use Balbo on its own.
Balbo Trading shall not be held responsible and accountable for physical and financial damage caused by using the Balbo Balance Board.
Use active toys with care, under supervision or support and under extreme caution.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Damage or injuries from using sports equipment or participating in leisure sports activities are often an accepted risk of playing the sports. Thus, the use of this balance board carries with it the assumption of the ordinary risks of playing sports or similar recreational activities.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE
- The contents and any information available on the BALBO and/or BALBO Philippines website, www.balbo.com.ph, (“the Website”) including, but not limited to, text, images, trademarks, service marks, graphics, icons, algorithm, and source code are subject to and protected by copyright, trademark, patent (including utility model and industrial design) and other intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Ms. France Abesamis (“Ms. Abesamis”), unless otherwise stated.
- Any form of copying, downloading, posting, uploading, displaying in public, reproduction, republication, transmittal, storage in any retrieval system, modification, alteration or distribution in any way, the contents (including but not limited to photographs, drawings, graphics, diagrams, and audio and video files) or any part of the Website for any purpose without the prior written consent of Ms. Abesamis is prohibited. Requests for consent for personal / non-commercial use of the contents or any part of the Website may be addressed to Ms. Abesamis via email at email@example.com
- By accessing the Website or any of its webpages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Notice and as they may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time without prior notice to you.
Customized Balance Boards with the resellers logo must have Balbo’s official logo with at least 6 inches in diameter. Balbo reserves the right to deny Customized Balance Boards when not available. For complete Reseller Agreement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.